Wealthy arborist's beauty queen fiancee kills intruder

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rmihalek

Where's the wood at?
Reaction score
Panthaber, a 42-year-old arborist, said he believes he and his fiancee were targeted because of their wealth. He claimed a pizza delivery man and possible accomplice staked out the home for three months before Hill attempted to burglarize it.

“We live in a very prominent area and my fiancee wears a $60,000 engagement ring,” he said. “The pizza man knew we had money because sometimes we needed change for a $100 bill when he came to deliver pizza.”

Armed Beauty Queen Fatally Shoots Intruder in Florida Home Invasion - FoxNews.com

The perp got exactly what he deserved. I wonder if it was the hit in the chest or the groin that killed him.lol We all need to move to Florida and trim trees, 60k for an engagement ring, that boy is trimming more than trees.

Panthaber, a 42-year-old arborist, said he believes he and his fiancee were targeted because of their wealth. He claimed a pizza delivery man and possible accomplice staked out the home for three months before Hill attempted to burglarize it.

“We live in a very prominent area and my fiancee wears a $60,000 engagement ring,” he said. “The pizza man knew we had money because sometimes we needed change for a $100 bill when he came to deliver pizza.”

Armed Beauty Queen Fatally Shoots Intruder in Florida Home Invasion - FoxNews.com

IMHO, this guy (HO) sounds like a douche, and I kinda woulda liked the story to end with his pompous ass getting cleaned out and a chainsaw stuck up his million dollar ass.....

Unless someone in here actually knows this guy and can verify that he is a major mover on the arboriculture scene, I will go along with the idea that he is certainly cutting more than trees in his area. I'm thinking that most of the cutting he does may involve powders.

When I read the title to the thread the first treeguy came to mind was Dave Treeslayer :hmm3grin2orange:

Least it makes us look a little better than the guy that killed and abducted and raped a bunch of people out my way and then stuck their bodies in a cavity in a tree.

Good for her who knows what he would have done to her if he found her. On the other hand "sucker!" if you wanna doll like that your gonna have to pay for it.

I smell coke. Just looking at the picture of them two greaseballs, I can tell.

That's one heck of a snozz for a beauty queen.. at least she's a good shot though! lol.

I see nothing in the story or photo's that indicates anything is amiss about their lifestyle or income. Sounds like a home invasion, defended by homeowners. The good guy was fighting the bad guy, the girl capped him with the pink handgun.

Sounds like job well done to me. You can read anything into a story, if that is all you want to see.

It does seem a bit odd that the police would remark that they were looking into "any relationship" that might have existed with the dead perp.

Last edited:
I see nothing in the story or photo's that indicates anything is amiss about their lifestyle or income. Sounds like a home invasion, defended by homeowners. The good guy was fighting the bad guy, the girl capped him with the pink handgun.

Sounds like job well done to me. You can read anything into a story, if that is all you want to see.

It does seem a bit odd that the police would remark that they were looking into "any relationship" with that might have existed with the dead perp.

Well, it sounds like you haven't had the pleasure of competing against a drug cartel/tree service then. Good for you! :laugh:

Well, it sounds like you haven't had the pleasure of competing against a drug cartel/tree service then. Good for you! :laugh:

Druggies all around me, Drug cartel...I don't think so. Never seen a druggie with a chainsaw that had enough money to buy a pricey ring.

Florida might be different.

Now that I think about it, it does seem odd that they would open a door at 3:00am and not already have the gun ready to go.

IMHO, this guy (HO) sounds like a douche, and I kinda woulda liked the story to end with his pompous ass getting cleaned out and a chainsaw stuck up his million dollar ass.....

I saw the story this morning on the drudge report and thought the same thing. What an idiot to brag about his ''wealth''. I'm glad they got rid of the creep but wouldn't have felt to bad for him if he got beat up a bit.

Latest posts

Back