Wealthy arborist's beauty queen fiancee kills intruder

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't care if her hiney was gold plated and she could do more magic than Houndini, there is no woman that needs a 60k ring.lol
That cat doesn't realize what kind of CAD that would support.
One of these days he'll be living in his truck and she'll have the house and the ring.

“She was not a good shot at the range,” he quipped.

Maybe she performs better under extreme pressure. I would not be surprised if this had ended with the couples murder. Having delivered pizza several times to the home he would be too easy for the couple to ID. I was impressed that she fired enough rounds to stop him as opposed to just firing one round and then wait to see what happens.

“She was not a good shot at the range,” he quipped.

Maybe she performs better under extreme pressure. I would not be surprised if this had ended with the couples murder. Having delivered pizza several times to the home he would be too easy for the couple to ID. I was impressed that she fired enough rounds to stop him as opposed to just firing one round and then wait to see what happens.

Unable to rep you for this one. For now.

Why did he not answer the door in the first place?

Must make him proud, that she bailed his ass out of trouble.

With a Pink "Lady Smith".

Unable to rep you for this one. For now.

Why did he not answer the door in the first place?

Must make him proud, that she bailed his ass out of trouble.

With a Pink "Lady Smith".

He was probably sound asleep.. from cutting all those trees to pay for Snozzarella's 60k ring! lol.

well i live in st pete beach Tierra Verde, Fla. is there the small homes go for over 1 million its not the wild west her its all up scale this can happen anywhere

I glad where I live my English Shepherds will answer the door, if you get to the door at 3:00 am. Who in their right mind answers the door at 3:00 am? I guess if your used to having company or doing business at that hour would be one thing. I must be old, after 9:00 pm here you best have a good reason for knocking on my door.

I get the feeling that there is more to this story than has come out at this point.

v8oltc.jpg
heres a pic of 1 of my sons with tierra verde in the back round

By the looks of her and her ring, it sounds like she had already learned to kill without a gun, prolly at a much younger age.
By the time she's forty she'll have killed a few more good men, not literally, she'll just suck the life out of them.

By the looks of her and her ring, it sounds like she had already learned to kill without a gun, prolly at a much younger age.
By the time she's forty she'll have killed a few more good men, not literally, she'll just suck the life out of them.

Or snort the life right out of them. Whichever. :laugh:

And I'm not seeing her as the sandwich making type.. probably the reason for all the pizza's in the first place.

Well, it sounds like you haven't had the pleasure of competing against a drug cartel/tree service then. Good for you! :laugh:

I have, and never lost a job to him! He was always 'higher' then everybody, even big green n yellow sometimes. Never knew how he could keep his help. He only worked them 3 days a week. We had a coked out mexi workin 4 us that we had to let go due to his runny nose. He went to that guy and was his loyal #####. I bet half his pay went back to the boss. Eventually boss man got popped, partly cuz of his involvement with a 15yo girl, made bail, sold the biz quick for cash and bailed back to Mexico wit da green never to be heard from again. I hope a ho reads this and thinks of it the next time they get an esti from a runny nosed scum bag.

Last edited:
Its an obv set up lol....she called dude on her untraceable pay as u go phone and told him to bring over a few more kilos. And she told him they had his money from the last front. When he got there they staged the attack and wasted him. Took the blow he brought and darn sure anit paying for the other stuff they got from him. Its all very simple really.:msp_sneaky:

You guys are a bunch of artsmasses.

I handed out a bunch of rep on this thread.

Glad she shot the dirtbag.

Now, she needs to dump deep pockets for a man that would die while protecting her.

Dang Deek, does the man have to die????? :sad:

Back