Weed in Bottle Brush Bush

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nirav

Reaction score
Dear All,
I am new to the site. I tried searching for my problem before posting with no luck.
I am a new home owner with a yard full of trees (and weeds) There is no mulch, which I am going to put soon.

I have a slope (35-degrees) going upwards and at the top of the slop I have multiple bushes of bottle brush.
and in between the bushes (even inside the bushes themselves) there are huge number of weeds.
AS it's on the slope, it's not easy to stay there and remove the weed easily. and I know when I mulch, it won't stay there because of slope. ( It was not getting a lot of water, but I fixed drip irrigation and now it's giving to all the bushes. Hopefully their shunted growth will be back)

So is there a way / chemical or something that I can spray and kill those weed and not harm the bottle brush ?
I really like them and want to see them grow and really like to see the weed disappear.

THanks.

I am not very good at identifying them. but I have seen at-least 5/6 different verity of leaves which are definitely not bottle brush and area is all covered green. I think they all look like different weed my lawn has :s

Back