Well after a good week

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deevo

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
This happened! Guy lost control on a corner, did a 360, hit the front corner of my 3 week old trailer, nailed the basket, shift the lift which was chained down 5", some possible damage to the lift. Have to get it inspected, I only have it for another week, and was gonna buy new in the spring. Dude got charged and write mommies van off! I had $12,000 in work lined up for it as well this week, so not sure how this is gonna work with insurance as the co. Has all units out on rentals and are 9 hours away in another province. Oh well I have a sore neck and back from a bit of whiplash but I'll get through it!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    295.3 KB · Views: 141
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    294.1 KB · Views: 143
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    333.6 KB · Views: 147
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    293.3 KB · Views: 137
This happened! Guy lost control on a corner, did a 360, hit the front corner of my 3 week old trailer, nailed the basket, shift the lift which was chained down 5", some possible damage to the lift. Have to get it inspected, I only have it for another week, and was gonna buy new in the spring. Dude got charged and write mommies van off! I had $12,000 in work lined up for it as well this week, so not sure how this is gonna work with insurance as the co. Has all units out on rentals and are 9 hours away in another province. Oh well I have a sore neck and back from a bit of whiplash but I'll get through it!

Was it a woman driver?,,, just asking.
Jeff :D

Only in canada a. Lol. Glad your ok. it just sucks. Seems like its always something

Yep, well I fired up the lift and seems to be working ok, trailer needs a bit of heat to bend some of the steel back in place but otherwise should be good, Sucks paying $4000 for a trailer not even have it for a month and some moron hits it!

That sucks big time.

Important that no ones hurt.

Young kid. Looks like wet roads. Most likely speed, inexperience or both.

Boy, is his parents insurance going to go up.

If it means anything that van ain't gonna buff out , better check the hitch on the truck seems like the trailer took a shot ! Betcha that spilled some coffee

Latest posts

Back