well I did it!

• Thread starter Deleted member 135597
  • Start date
Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
actually,,with all your exposed metal,,it could be worse!!!!!!!! may have to take it back outside for a day!!!!
f- that. it's definitely not going back outside. it's right by a sliding glass door and a window. I will burn it off before it gets too cold out so I could keep the door and window open with a fan running

f- that. it's definitely not going back outside. it's right by a sliding glass door and a window. I will burn it off before it gets too cold out so I could keep the door and window open with a fan running
BBBIIIIIIIIIIIIIGG fan!!!!!! :D:D because even blowing the smoke out,,it may still leave a lingering stink in the house...............

Dont worry about the smell and smoke burning off as the new paint cures.I have done it twice now in my house with stoves comparable to that size. Its just a minor nussiance to open the windows for a few hours or half a day.definitly not worth luggin that beast outside thats for sure..lol

I burnt a smaller fire for the first time and gradually ramped it up with the windows open. Stink yes, lingering, no. Open windows and make sure there is some airflow. I would recommend lighting in the morning, not right before bed.

Hey what will it cost to just open the windows and doors with fans. Not much really but pray you wife doesn't have a odder sensitive nose. Then you may just have to pop for a room for a few days like my friend and some frabrease to spray in the air for a few days.

I go spend a day coyote hunting with some friends. One smokes cigars, My wife will tell me that Eric joined our hunt as she smells the smoke in my hair.

:D Al

but alley,,,what do you know??? why,,youve onl been
Hey what will it cost to just open the windows and doors with fans. Not much really but pray you wife doesn't have a odder sensitive nose. Then you may just have to pop for a room for a few days like my friend and some frabrease to spray in the air for a few days.

I go spend a day coyote hunting with some friends. One smokes cigars, My wife will tell me that Eric joined our hunt as she smells the smoke in my hair.

:D Al
but alley,,what in hell do you know??? why,, you've only been on here a few days...........................

Latest posts

Back