Well it feels good!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

newmanab

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Well here's the story:
After a few years of reading on this site and many others, I purchased a used central boiler classic 6048 from a fellow arborist member. I was a little nervous at first with very little wood cutting and burning experience. However i have been burning for 3 weeks now and couldn't be happier! No more sickening electrical bills:) This site has been great with a large magnatude of information and knowledge. I have 6 cords under overhang of building, and 5 cords behind building. Hope its enough. House is around 2500 sq2, insulated good. Here are some pics.

Install includes:
125 ft of logster under ground pipe to house
Side arm on hwh
W to A heater exchager (oversized long story)