well ####!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sorry for your loss randy a shot of wisky in his honnor is on its way kevin

Sorry for your loss, Randy. I'm normally a beer guy, but I'll have a shot of something brown and strong in his honor after work tonight.

Perhaps a trip into the woods with a big McC would be good therapy? Silly sounding stuff like that has worked for me in the past.

So sorry to hear that "The Poet" is gone, Randy.

Hello of a writer, and I take one in a million kind of character.

Old Growth woods were tough for the men who made their best to take them down. Your brother paid the toll.

Rest in peace, Red. No more pain.

My deepest condolences to you and your family. I spent the entire day yesterday on a plane flying home from your great state so this is the first news I have heard of his passing. I also will tip a glass of the dark to him although I never met either of you as yet I do follow your posts with much interest.

Sorry to hear of this, Admiral. Will be hoisting a few in memory of Red soon. Don't get lost, in the woods or in too deep of thought for a while, please keep checking in. And share the memories with us, if you would, sir. Always loved reading the exploits of the brothers MacKendrick.

#### Randy, what does a guy say at a time like this? Well, he got to lay cold steel into some OG timber! Thats a lot more than many will ever say. A rare breed. I'm sure hes causing some kinda trouble up there. Glad you got yer knife back.

Latest posts

Back