Went through the Blake king classic today

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

husky455rancher

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Well I use a small Dutch west fireplace insert to heat my house untill it gets cold enough to warrant the mighty blaze king classic I have in the cellar.

Today I started cleaning it getting it ready to use tonight. To my surprise the cat was missing pieces and obviously in need of replacement. It completely fell apart when I removed it. Like pile of small chunks and dust fell apart. Ill have you look it up but I bet the stove is 6 years old or so. From what Ive been reading people are amazed at the difference in the stove with a new cat. It should be here Tuesday so I’ll find out then. I’m sick of listening to the blower on the fireplace insert lol.

I put a new Cat in my BK a few month's ago. It does react nicely. My old one was simply getting sluggish. I think I had 5 years on it. Mine was steel and still intact. I'll keep it for a backup.

I put a new Cat in my BK a few month's ago. It does react nicely. My old one was simply getting sluggish. I think I had 5 years on it. Mine was steel and still intact. I'll keep it for a backup.

I couldn’t believe how it disintegrated instantly. I was planning on keeping it as a back up but no dice.

Back