We're Number One!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well if this winter is really going to be as bad as they say it is, I think I might just have enough wood to last all winter.

I'm still cutting though. :D

I've been signalled that I am number one on occaision. Hmmm, seems mostly to occur when on the highway, oh wait, that is a different kind of number one.

Hard to believe they are talking about this year, been hitting mid 40's last few days. Haven't even had to shovel any white stuff this winter. Not that I'm complaining!

Hard to believe they are talking about this year, been hitting mid 40's last few days. Haven't even had to shovel any white stuff this winter. Not that I'm complaining!

Wet side got off the "dryest December on record" a few days ago. Dunno yet about over here on the dry side. Had quite a bit of rain yesterday/last night. Had someone told me I would be playing around the woodpiles at the end of December with no snow and working on dry ground...

Supposed to freeze up again nights and have dry weather for several days - looks like more Fiskars time busting rounds.

Harry K

The last few days have been making up for the drought. We got 2.5 inches of rain last night. I guess it is dumping snow on the pass.

I need to shovel some gravel outside my shop. Tomorrow....

Back