West Ky 385/390 build off update....$$$

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's original post. Just untouched new chain.

I just posted this in the WKY GTG thread, but not everybody looks in all the GTG threads, so I'll post it up here. <br /><br /><br />[quote uid=29071 name="wigglesworth" post=5265711]Crap just got real folks.....:)<br /><br />The 385/390 build off just got sponsored.<br /><br /><br />Drumroll please.............<br /><br />$250 goes to the winner.!!!<br /><br />$100 to second place<br /><br />$50 to third<br /><br />$20 entry fee<br /><br />If that don't make you wanna grind on a 385/390 I don't know what will.<br /><br />28" bar, off the roll chain. Must be a new chain of your choice. They will be inspected.<br /><br />Best of two cuts in a 25"ish - cant.<br /><br />We will all run on my own 87 octane, non-ethanol fuel, at 32:1 with Bel Ray H1R<br /><br />Must run an air filter.<br /><br />Must run your own entry.<br /><br />I'm a bit excited myself. :)[/QUOTE]

RSC comes in .404
Correct. So if anyone wanted to run "off the roll, .404, round ground chain", they would probably be welcome to do so.
I would even encourage it..
Sorta like if da coon wants to drop out of the tree, whip all 4 hounds, and walk the hell outta there? He is free to do so..

Lol..

Back