WEST KY GTG 2015!!!!! (September 19, 2015)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welp... I am out.

Already have concert tickets for Jason Aldean, Cole Swindell, and Tyler Farr that weekend. :(

Well...that sux.

I usually do the last weekend, but all the Missouri and surrounding guys had a prior saw expenditure to attend that weekend, so I bumped it up a week.

I hate "modern" country music btw. I'd much rather go play with saws...

Well...that sux.

I usually do the last weekend, but all the Missouri and surrounding guys had a prior saw expenditure to attend that weekend, so I bumped it up a week.

do you dig old country music?

Well...that sux.

How about the first weekend in October?

y'all PA guys, what route will you take? just curios, who knows what i'll be doing come sep. but its possible i could meet one of ya some where.
by the way, has any one heard from Ken [naked arborist]? he has family close to here, i ain't seen him any where in a while.
Anyone heard from naked arborist? He's had a saw of mine for 8-9 months now and I've tried pms, e-mails and even sent him a letter in the mail but no response. It's like he fell off the planet.

Back