WEST KY GTG 2015!!!!! (September 19, 2015)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well...that sux.

I usually do the last weekend, but all the Missouri and surrounding guys had a prior saw expenditure to attend that weekend, so I bumped it up a week.

I hate "modern" country music btw. I'd much rather go play with saws...

I grew up listening to Keith Whitley and Cat Stevens. I like all music, but this is one of the 9 concerts this summer on the Country Mega tickets we bought.. We only plan on attending 3 of the 9.

We own over 300 acres, 5 minutes outside of Sandy Hook Ky. Where (Jackie) Keith Whitley was born and raised. Part of my upbringing. Running them hollers and raising hell.

David have you been watching the videos of the 066s I've been posting lately?

I'm closing in on a ported 395xp.........but I think I'm as close as I'll be able to get. I'm pretty sure I can build a 066 that will run right with a ported 390XP. Notice I said pretty sure. :laugh:

David have you been watching the videos of the 066s I've been posting lately?

I'm closing in on a ported 395xp.........but I think I'm as close as I'll be able to get. I'm pretty sure I can build a 066 that will run right with a ported 390XP. Notice I said pretty sure. :laugh:

No, he is stuck on Woodcutter TV.

If you can't keep one running that's OK Mark, I'll let you borrow yours! Wiggs said it runs pretty good.

Latest posts

Back