West nile ?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Toddppm

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Do someone here say they got this stuff?
At a job we did the other day we found a dead crow so I told the customer. He says oh that's the second one now! Theres been so many found around here now that they don't even come to check them out anymore. Not a lot of cases of people getting it but many dead birds found to be carrying it.
Call me paranoid but I went and bought a can of spray while we were still on the job. Don't know what's worse, a chance of getting it or spraying the freakin chemicals on myself:rolleyes:

I'd rather not get bit anyways.

Might as well resign ourselves to the fact that WN is endemic tou our country now.

for most of us healthy individuals, West Nile will be just another summer flu. Your odds of dieing on the highway are. How amny of us wear seatbelts all the time?

John,
I would hope that everyone here wears their seatbelt everytime they`re in an automobile.

Q.. wher did Lyme disease originate?

A.. Lyme Connecticut

Q.. where did "West Nile" flu originate?

A.. Long Island New York

Q.. Where is the US Plum Island military biological research facility?

A... Right between Lyme Connecticut and Long Island New York..

Q.. where did aids come from

A.. A monkey biting some Potugese sailor in the but..... NOT

God Bless All,
Daniel

We have seen hundreds of dead birds over the last 2 months. 2 people here in Memphis died this week from it. I've been telling everyone I can what we've been finding in hopes of getting people to take this serious.

Around 80,000 people die each year from flue and pneumonia combined. It is a shame that people die from WNV, but the chances are soooo small. Now we got people callin an ambulance for mosquito bites?

Yeah it's definately media hype, we've had a real dry summer so they weren't a problem until recently. Just read in the paer the next county over has had 2 cases of Malaria now! First cases of getting it in the us since 95? Theres lots of cases of people that have it from traveling but not from bites here....they already have a mosquito consultant here to plan an attack and spray everything:eek:

Latest posts

Back