What’s the latest in healthy eating?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, I have given up alcohol (at least for now...going on 4 week).

And I’m trying to give up sugar. Trying.

See how one of those is past tense....trying to give up sugar feels like it’s going to kill me.

“My name is Matt, and I am an addict. It has been 7 hours since my last sugar dose”.

I was given banana bread by my client today. It was good, but addicts usually do like their drug.

I fasted for 45 hours a few days ago.

Ketosis!

Feels great.

I practice interval fasting where I eat my daily diet in a 4 hour window between 5PM and 9PM and have nothing but black coffee and water for the next 20 hours. No white flower or white sugar.

I fasted for 45 hours a few days ago.

Ketosis!

Feels great.

I practice interval fasting where I eat my daily diet in a 4 hour window between 5PM and 9PM and have nothing but black coffee and water for the next 20 hours. No white flower or white sugar.
Intermittent fasting has many benefits and I still do it myself. Incorporated into a balanced diet and daily exercise, it’s a powerful tool.
I think where it goes sideways is when individuals start to believe that because they fasted, they can eat whatever they want. Food quality and balance goes down and gluttony kicks in.

Latest posts

Back