What about buckley?!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep dont think my truck would make out of NC.....Nothing goes on around here like that....I think maybe up a couple of states...

Yeha, buckleys just a small logging town so it's really fun to hang out with everybody. You learn a lot also.

do any of you guys know Eric hilstaff or Jeremy moffet they have been in the last two buckley log shows,I used to work with them in matlock

Being a small town local show I can safely say that I know 99.9% of the contestents. Stihl4life, you doing the junior show this June???

Rotax

Next year. You know Buck Mcbride? He's gonna teach me how to climb and stuff. How old do you have to be to race?

Not really, although I do recognize the names. Most of the guys I know from there are a bit older most likely. Come on out this year. I'll be there.

Rotax Robert

i have a list of shows posted in my forum under the "other sponsors section" with dates and websites for each show. just added buckley. looking for others too.

Latest posts

Back