What are these?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hand carving or "both".

I have never seen a curved tool for turning and the wood handles are braced on the back of the handle so that they don't split when tapped with a hammer/mallet.

You never hit your turning tools with a mallet.

I suppose they would work just fine for turning, too, if you had an eensy-weensy little wood lathe. Most of those tools look like turning tools, but they seem a bit small.

Alright good to know. Taking those back then. I got a set of three lathe chisels and it has a really small gouge that only looks good for bowls. I've looked on kijiji (Canadian CL) and nothin there right now. Any website I can find a cheap set?

Alright good to know. Taking those back then. I got a set of three lathe chisels and it has a really small gouge that only looks good for bowls. I've looked on kijiji (Canadian CL) and nothin there right now. Any website I can find a cheap set?
Harbor Freight.
(you said cheap) you get what you pay for!

identity

I think its hand carvers ..If anybody know some more about this then please share it.

Back