What bar is this

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

David Mayers

ArboristSite Operative
AS Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good day David here, if anybody has any idea it would be appreciated, I am trying to understand what chainsaw this will fit, I do have these numbers that are stamped on the bar, BE20 -76-5812P I do know that 20 is 20 inch, 76 are the links .58 is the pitch not sure on the rest, thanks regards David.

Pretty sure they are the budget (Asian manufacture?) bars for the Zenoah knockoffs.
20 inch, .325. 76DL, 0.058 and the 12P possibly stands for the number of teeth in the tip sprocket.
Have a feeling Archer bars might be marked BE20?
Measuring bar stud slot and other tail details will tell you which saws it fits.

Thanks for your reply very helpful, I do know that there is a unique letter/numbering system for guide bars , not all have these markings not sure if this makes sense ,regards thanks David

Thanks for your reply very helpful, I do know that there is a unique letter/numbering system for guide bars , not all have these markings not sure if this makes sense ,regards thanks David

Older quality bars- often yes there is a code that can be deciphered within the bar stampings- newer budget bars- not so much.

Back