What did you do on Your Fourth?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Worked at the mill for 12 hours. Got 50 hours pay so it should fund some kind of chainsaw supplies, perhaps another saw.

the forth

i live in grantsburg also.. i started cutting friday night and quit around noon on monday... i will have a lot of firewood to cut up for my parents.. i helped a few of my neighbors and relatives clear trees and brush.. what a mess

Well yesterday I drove to SC for work. I did get to go to maclarens and run his new 681 friday. Had a cookout saturday for the family. Sunday we went for a ride to just get out and ride. Got the little one a tricycle sunday and had to push her around the block.

Got the pool up and running, had a BBQ, finally got my 1980's MM'ed weed eater tuned just right(sounds meaner than my Homelite super ez auto), then off to work monday and tuesday.

I spent time with my arbbor brother's, on the site, went out pose'd the saw's a couple a time's for a pic or two. Fire'd em up of course. I love it even holiday's aren't exempt LOL!:msp_thumbup::popcorn:

Everybody from the office got together at our rec. room and we had a cookout and played some stupid games. Then we sat around that night and hoped there would not be any fireworks.

Thank you for being there in case there was.

Well that same windstorm took out a few big pines in my area been busy cleaning them up. I talked them out of the logs I have plans for them.

I hooked my Echo backpack blower up to my fire pit and burned up a lot of yard cleanup and gtg cookies with it!!:rock: My neighbor stopped by and just shook his head. I will say you can burn alot and burn it clean when you use a blower like that.:hmm3grin2orange:

Way to go, 410, make some room for the next batch.:rock::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

Back