What do ya reckon..

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hill

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
a working Homelite XL113 is worth? My pops wants to get rid of the old thing and made the comment that nobody would want it anyway. I told him it probably wouldn't bring much money, but that he'd be suprised how many old Homelite fans were out there and would love to have it. Figuring he is gonna put it on Craigslist or something. So what do you think?

a working Homelite XL113 is worth? My pops wants to get rid of the old thing and made the comment that nobody would want it anyway. I told him it probably wouldn't bring much money, but that he'd be suprised how many old Homelite fans were out there and would love to have it. Figuring he is gonna put it on Craigslist or something. So what do you think?

He won't get much on CL. I'd be surprised if he got more than $25-$50 for it. Maybe a bit more on feebay, but noth enough more to cover the seller's fees. Not a big time collectors model. Good saws, but the "value" just isn't there. Is it a runner? Put it up in the classifieds section here.

Latest posts

Back