what has happened to this site

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
woodcutter69

woodcutter69

ArboristSite Operative
its broke now. I keep getting server is to busy when i log on or when i tried to reply to this post, i was finally able to reply after the 3rd time. I also tryed to do a search for splitters and it came back with no matches found. I hope they go back to the old or i will stop visiting this site.

banshee67

banshee67

Poulan Wild Thang
its broke now. I keep getting server is to busy when i log on or when i tried to reply to this post, i was finally able to reply after the 3rd time. I also tryed to do a search for splitters and it came back with no matches found. I hope they go back to the old or i will stop visiting this site.

you think its slow now, wait a couple hours till the folks from out west get online... i usually just give up and come back another time.

the weird part is i visit other forums with more members, and more members online at a time, and it doesnt even come close to how slow this place is.

i guess we cant ##### since we dont pay a membership fee, but you dont pay a membership fee at any of these other sites im talking about either.

ive learned many times from makin failed repairs, and making things worse than they were to start with, to just leave good enough alone !

RAG66

RAG66

ArboristSite Operative
Not to worry no one else likes the new format either. I personaly find some of the new format hard to find or use. The color is not a good thing. Too much lite green! Seems slower and probably from the over reaction of all the users. See the other 3 threads that address these questions and complaints.

Latest posts