What Indoor wood furnace should I buy

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Make sure you consider charmaster. Mine has been working great since 1978. They still make them in grand rapids mn. Very simple high quality furnace. If mine ever wears out it will be replaced with another one just like it!

I also recomend one of the jack furnaces. I've got the super jack, installed it part way through last year after the daka I had would not heat my house. Couldn't be happier with it, right now I'm burning cottonwood in it, load it up at 10:00 at night and I still have a 5 inch bed of coals at 6 in the morning. Burn locust in it on the cold and windy days, really throws the heat with a good hardwood. I was a little skepticle even after talking to keith (don't trust sales man haha). But after looking over their website and seeing that the super jack had like twice the heat exchanger surface area as the daka I decided to go for it. Love it, chimney stays cleaner too!

QUOTE=centennial60;2732696]I also recomend one of the jack furnaces. I've got the super jack, installed it part way through last year after the daka I had would not heat my house. Couldn't be happier with it, right now I'm burning cottonwood in it, load it up at 10:00 at night and I still have a 5 inch bed of coals at 6 in the morning. Burn locust in it on the cold and windy days, really throws the heat with a good hardwood. I was a little skepticle even after talking to keith (don't trust sales man haha). But after looking over their website and seeing that the super jack had like twice the heat exchanger surface area as the daka I decided to go for it. Love it, chimney stays cleaner too![/QUOTE]

That it...too the moon Alice!

Back