What is a Makita DCS-330s ?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DCS 330 TH (top handle)?

I found a part list for this model, don't think they are current production.

mikita

shop around and check out the echo and dolmar saws they are rated tops for durability. echo products and dealers are everwhere just tell the dealer you want to demo one. also i think dolmar makes mikita saws anyway. my echo dealer here told me that echo parts wheir always at hand.dolmar saws are very lite weight
take your time on your new purchase.

shop around and check out the echo and dolmar saws they are rated tops for durability. echo products and dealers are everwhere just tell the dealer you want to demo one. also i think dolmar makes mikita saws anyway. my echo dealer here told me that echo parts wheir always at hand.dolmar saws are very lite weight
take your time on your new purchase.
I'm not saw shopping. I want specs on particular Makita branded Dolmar saw. It might be a UK or Euro market saw.

Should be same as Dolmar PS-330 . Dolmar parts list shows PS-330 is non US Muffler. and no shield or spark arrestor. Apparently not a US Market saw. I will know more when it arrives in a few days.

Back