what is a used 3120xp worth

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joe kool

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
why it shouldn't be worth 275,, looks like was used for cement i think is only 1 picture but what are deal breakers???

What are the deal breakers? Everyone is different. It was somebody else's saw may be one for me. Some will hold there value. They are more specialized. Everyone and their dog has little saws. So supply and demand. Your post tells us nothing at all really, I would assume for that price it's past its time.

he says is well taken care of how long should a saw last?
Way to may variables. Know a friend has a tree service and owns a 22 year old 394 that runs strong. Low use saw and he takes care of what he has. Have seen a log home builder with a 3 month old saw that is beat. What fuel mix does he run, pro logger, how is it stored? Do you have pictures of saw, p&c, know compression, oiler works?

Way to may variables. Know a friend has a tree service and owns a 22 year old 394 that runs strong. Low use saw and he takes care of what he has. Have seen a log home builder with a 3 month old saw that is beat. What fuel mix does he run, pro logger, how is it stored? Do you have pictures of saw, p&c, know compression, oiler works?
TY for all replies!! i guess i will just have to go look at it

For $250, my bet is it's either stolen or trashed. Even a rough looking "runs well" 3120xp can bring $600.

Just to share. Sort of pisses me off one of the local dealers treated him like this. aka took advantage of IMHO.

Took his 3120 to dealer. Told him pulling 130psi so put a new topend on it. Bet was just needing reringed.

Coil wire had been chaffed cut and told him needed new coil. So they put a coil in it. Dont these the plug wire screws out to replace.

New carb installed too instead of rebuild.

Then to beat all they put the wrong coil and he couldnt pull it over to get started. He sent it to Rich Dougan to fix it. Said ran 3 months and back to original issue.

I got saw today and fixed in little over hour. SMH

Back