What is on your Covid-19 stimulus money check list?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just get the shop towels. They can do double duty and the good ones are washable/reusable.
These are hard times. Hard indeed.
I finally found toilet paper at the local Walmart market. Strict limit of one. No exceptions. They were 12 packs of the bigger size rolls, so we're good for a couple more weeks.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

Well I am still working every day. So no bonus check for me. But I have been saving for a new milling saw 880/3120.

Massive burnout and new tires..these are 6 years old and 90% tread...i dont drive it hard enough.

Saw stuff? Probably some bar oil or a new scrench
ea5fbd6c8027a728b4300a03c1c34416.jpg

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

The Government can't give away money to you without taking it from somebody else so I'm putting it in the bank because I'm sure we'll see a big change on the income tax form next year asking for that money back. IMHO.

There is 24.2 Trillion $ that needs to be paid back. Yeah, hang on to that $1,200 cause you and every other taxpayer owes $195,000.

https://www.usdebtclock.org/

The Government can't give away money to you without taking it from somebody else so I'm putting it in the bank because I'm sure we'll see a big change on the income tax form next year asking for that money back. IMHO.

I'm betting more on a goodly bit of inflation. Nothing like a loaf of Wonderbread costing ten bucks, but instead of $0.79 it'll be $0.89 or $0.99. Extrapolate that out to the rest of the economy and yeah it's going to hurt.

Don't quote me on the Wonderbread prices, never actually bought the stuff.

$1200 LOL almost 70 YO and still working 7 days a week mainly for the tax man and socializum....
I own my property outright...still property taxes over $500/month. + water + electricity + comcast. Trying to sell and move much farther away from Boston. I'm still the 2nd cheapest property tax on the whole road, 3 miles long..

Typical loaf of bread here $2.50 or more.

Back