What is on your Covid-19 stimulus money check list?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How do you mean? Many of us have already received it via direct deposit. Mine arrived yesterday.
Any money that you receive from the Feds can be spent on anything and that includes real estate taxes that the states collect. Yes, it's not direct, but state taxes have to be paid regardless. Real estate tax is often divided into two payments with the second one due mid-year. That hangs over the head of anyone owning property and now unemployed, and unemployment has suddenly skyrocketed.

The Government can't give away money to you without taking it from somebody else so I'm putting it in the bank because I'm sure we'll see a big change on the income tax form next year asking for that money back. IMHO.

The wife and I have been saying this all along! We'll end up screwed one way or another. I'm betting it will be something like if you make more than 25-30k this year you have to pay a percentage back next year on taxes in April. But if you didn't work to begin with and were already living off the government in section 8 housing and were getting food stamps you just go ahead and keep the $1200 and $500 for each of your kids because you deserve it for being such a productive member of society!

I ended up buying two heifers from my dad. So far meat prices are good except cull cows. Problem is the meat packing plants are shut down due to covid Cargo plant had 300 cases

And those heifers are very happy about our plight. For sure. LOL

The IRS site finally has been updated to show that I have been approved. My efforts to notify them of my bank account for direct deposit were successful. I expect the deposit to happen soon, in less then a week...? At least before I have to pay my property taxes.... I hope.

The IRS site finally has been updated to show that I have been approved. My efforts to notify them of my bank account for direct deposit were successful. I expect the deposit to happen soon, in less then a week...? At least before I have to pay my property taxes.... I hope.

Guess again. I did that as soon as the webpage was opened and it would appear we are probably at the back of the line. Same message every time....."we'll update the page when we know your date", or something to that effect. They appear to be doing system maintenance lately. "OOPs........" Another words, believe it when you see it.

Guess again. I did that as soon as the webpage was opened and it would appear we are probably at the back of the line. Same message every time....."we'll update the page when we know your date", or something to that effect. Another words, believe it when you see it.

This is what they show now:
"Planned Outages: April 23, 24, and 25, 2020
This service will be unavailable starting at 10 p.m. Eastern until approximately 1 a.m. due to planned maintenance on:

• Thursday, April 23, 2020
  • Friday, April 24, 2020
  • Saturday, April 25, 2020"

OOPs, the files got corrupted and T.S.
Mine showed, unable to determine eligablty, for the longest time. The new message even showed my account number. But you're right, don't spend it til it shows up, cause it might be a while.

More powder and bullets in case the filthy libatards ever get back in power.

If they ever do, everything will dry up just like last time.
You need to take this kind of uneducated childish crap over to the political threads. The chainsaw thread is not the place to embarrass yourself with useless rhetoric.

You need to take this kind of uneducated childish crap over to the political threads. The chainsaw thread is not the place to embarrass yourself with useless rhetoric.
The dude asked what I was spending my stimulus money on and the only thing I'm embarrassed about is that I'm a member of a website full of AR15 owning democrats.

Latest posts

Back