What is wrong with people? WTF TRUCK!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pintony

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
Hello Group,
I have a 1976 Ford Courier.
I have to leave a 2500.00 price on the windshield to keep people from constantly offering me 100 bucks for it. BTW my truck is not for sale...
This morning before 9 am, some guy knocks on my door offering me 300.00 for my truck.
My truck has 4 almost new Michelin tires, and I just payed the insurance monday. 275.00 for 6 Mo. Full coverage.
I was getting ready to go get another load of Hedge from the woods. Needless to say I told the guy to gtfoh...

FordCourier003.jpg

Honestly, I don't think your $2500 price is far off. Anyone into vintage mini trucks should be all over that truck. Where would they find another one? No where around New England, thats for sure.

Honestly, I don't think your $2500 price is far off. Anyone into vintage mini trucks should be all over that truck. Where would they find another one? No where around New England, thats for sure.

Hey Ductape,
If my Courier breaks down I'll call you.;)

If you don't want offers, take the writing off the truck.

I had a 1977 Chevy LUV 4x4 4 speed back in the day, how I "luved" that truck. I wish I still had it.

If your trucks not for sale why is there a phone # and a price on it?

If your trucks not for sale why is there a phone # and a price on it?

Because my friend there is nothing in life that isn't "for sale". He has the price and number so people will quit knocking on his door for $100 offers. However, if someone actually showed with $2,500 smackers I bet they'd be driving away in that thing.

Hello Group,
I have a 1976 Ford Courier.
I have to leave a 2500.00 price on the windshield to keep people from constantly offering me 100 bucks for it. BTW my truck is not for sale...
This morning before 9 am, some guy knocks on my door offering me 300.00 for my truck.
My truck has 4 almost new Michelin tires, and I just payed the insurance monday. 275.00 for 6 Mo. Full coverage.
I was getting ready to go get another load of Hedge from the woods. Needless to say I told the guy to gtfoh...

FordCourier003.jpg

are they Mexicans?

If you don't want offers, take the writing off the truck.

I had a 1977 Chevy LUV 4x4 4 speed back in the day, how I "luved" that truck. I wish I still had it.

Geezus, I just had a horrible flashback of wrenching on my '73 LUV.

Cold sweats and everything.

I must have PTSD - Post Truck Stress Disorder - from that stupid P.O.S.

maybe iffen ya changed yer advertising a bit ya woodnt get the offers yer gettin. like $2500 firm! phone call only??? or, up the price to $3500. if ya'd take $2500 for it, a buyer would feel better talkin ya down to it then just forkin out the asking price.

Because my friend there is nothing in life that isn't "for sale". He has the price and number so people will quit knocking on his door for $100 offers. However, if someone actually showed with $2,500 smackers I bet they'd be driving away in that thing.

Hey Rudedog,
You hit the nail on the head!!!
I want to give your comment a "LIKE" but i'm not sure how to do it???
You have a superior mind!!!!!

Back