What kind of professional do I need for this situation?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know tannerite is not an explosive but it does create some pretty extreme pressure, any chance you could get it in an area that might help?

I know tannerite is not an explosive but it does create some pretty extreme pressure, any chance you could get it in an area that might help?
That was my first thought, actually. I'm not sure if it's a big enough bang if it's not enclosed in a hole in the tree.

That was my first thought, actually. I'm not sure if it's a big enough bang if it's not enclosed in a hole in the tree.

I wonder if a guy dare take like a 1-1/2" spade bit and drill a hole into the right area. I would think you could do that without compromising the tree too much, and then fill that up.

Search some YouTube videos of tannerite. Pretty impressive stuff in larger quantities

There will be blasters around who can blow the tree. Its done fairly regularily by the forest industry around here for dangerous snags. I would look at demolition companies. Before you blow it, you may want to put a rope in the top to pull if the explosive doesn't knock it over.

I'm not in your area, but as a Police Bomb Tech, we are always looking for "training opportunities".

I'd suggest contacting your local squad. They may be able to help you.

^ will you try to diffuse it before kaboom?

Jokes aside, that sounds like a better option considering it should be free of charge

Latest posts

Back