What the hell happened?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, pretty much sucks. Get used to something and it gets all changed up so I get to feel like a total IDIOT again!!!

We get rewards now too. One point for flagging posts. Five points for starting threads. Five points for giving Mr. Bow Saw rep. One point for not farting in your chair.

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to parrisw again."

LOL.

Well this chair is doomed then, its been baptized so many times now, I lost count. LOL

Where are these points you speak of? Do we get backpay?

I'm not really good with change......

where did all these icons come from and what do i do with them?
:angry::rockn::ices_rofl::rock::buttkick::jester:

When I wake up will my saws all be different colored also?

i see the trading post is locked...i think that will be a big improvement once it gets moved over.

Ya i feel kinda like the jetsons posting on this new AS, but like i say everyone will get used to it and i think it will be a worthwhile upgrade.

Ya i feel kinda like the jetsons posting on this new AS, but like i say everyone will get used to it and i think it will be a worthwhile upgrade.

Now I can't lean back and read. The font is to small. On the good side though, they have lots more room for advertising now.

Don't u run huskies? You should feel at home running equipment that is a few steps behind.

12 Stihls, 4 Homelites, a David Bradley, a Reed Prentice, a Mac and a Remington electric.

Husky's are dogs. Us Cougs huck fuskies.

Latest posts

Back