what was the tree job that you enjoyed the most please show pics if you can

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bandet

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
some times its not the tree that you make the most money on that you enjoy the most.or that tallest tree
some times ther is that x factor that tree that was in the shade and was easy or the one that went real easy after the week of hard work for me this was a small one but was just fun
the wind was blowing that day 20mph and was just what i needed but this had to go
so start up the saw and take it out got it done in 40 min and good clean up and talking with the home owner netted more work so it was a good fun job after a long hot weeks work

View attachment 251580 My favorite.Started maintaining that pine about 73 up to last yr.2nd generation HO..same family...Good people.I live less than mile away..not a bad commute.Turned the job over to the next generation....:msp_cool:

cheers.

Last edited:
View attachment 251580 My favorite.Started maintaining that pine about 73 up to last yr.2nd generation HO..same family...Good people.I live less than mile away..not a bad commute.Turned the job over to the next generation....:msp_cool:

cheers.
that tree has many more years left in it tks to a true pro like yourself good job
its a beautful tree:clap:

This was probably the most memorable. This is the first tree i spiked. It was a 49" diameter pin oak for my aunt. It was over the house, service wires, and neighbors trees. Natural crotched it all down cause i didnt own any pulleys. Wish i would have had my GCRS and just on pulley. What a difference that would have made. I wasnt really enjoying it while i was up in the tree. It was like 32 degrees out with snow on the ground. It took two days because i had to come down every once in a while to warm up. What a long way i have come since then. Still learning more everyday.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
I wasnt really enjoying it while i was up in the tree. It was like 32 degrees out with snow on the ground. It took two days because i had to come down every once in a while to warm up......
Classic story bro..... :laugh::laugh:

Nice job on the pics.....

A aleppo pine in Carlsbad Ca, in the back yard of a mansion, over the beach. Beautiful day, ocean view, bikinis. My groundie was Hispanic and cooked us lunch on the tailgate. Sent it up to me with a orange Jarritos and a little bottle of home made hot sauce. Tree was huge and had been properly maintained for many years, so my job was to clean it up a tad bit. My orders where to "take your time and do it right, big money in it so no worries about the clock". Spent all day up there. HO came home and set out cookies and pepsi.

Latest posts

Back