What Would It Be Like If We Were All In A Logging Camp Together?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This has all been a lot of fun. But really, if Gypo was running the show, I doubt seriously if I'd even bother to work for him. He's a small timer and not even very successful at that. He knows as much about running a big logging outfit as I know about brain surgery.
But, like I said, it's been a lot of fun and a few laughs sure can't hurt.

Edit...I don't mean this as a knock on the small outfits. We have several on here who are doing fine and they're successful at what they do.
Bob, why be the stick in the mud? Maybe you should do a face plant in front of one of your high stumps!
Hahahaha

Bob, why be the stick in the mud? Maybe you should do a face plant in front of one of your high stumps!
Hahahaha
HIGH STUMPS!!!!!???? how can this be, MR logger??? he tells all,, hes a man of the forest,,and the king of loggers???doesn't that lose value???? must have went to a different school than you..

HIGH STUMPS!!!!!???? how can this be, MR logger??? he tells all,, hes a man of the forest,,and the king of loggers???doesn't that lose value???? must have went to a different school than you..

Hi Oly! I took you off of IGNORE just to see if you were saying anything worthwhile. I should have known better.
'Bye Oly!

Back