What would the folks in CTC&C on AS do?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stayalert

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I'm the guy you folks are always hating on/making fun of….yup…I have a Bruised and battered Tacoma that I can fit all my crap in. I often work alone and when I don't I bring on a hand picked friend……You've forgotten more than I will ever know about (insert subject). Your saws are sharper than mine, your ropes are longer, you can throw a throw bag higher, you can tie more than a couple of knots blindfolded behind your back with one hand while your other hand is slamming the tallest, overhangingist (insert species) with a self modified Stihl 880, your wife isn't your groundie on occasion, well….I could go on but I suppose you get the gist of it….

But you know what? I am loving working in & on trees.

Thank you AS and you folks in the CTC&C forum…..My tree work is driven by a few simple goals: have fun, don't get hurt, make some money. When any of these is suspect/challenged/violated? I ask myself WWCTC&C folks do? (and then I usually say LOL F- them they are cray cray)

PS I Live, climb, and makes chips in Norwich, VT….If you're around these parts and want referrals for the stuff that are not in my wheelhouse (ie crane/bucket/stump grinding/?) send me a message

(insert popcorn double middle fingers frosty beer mug emotocon thingy)

Did you com Looking for a fight ? First thing i looked for after i read Tacoma was where you were at as there is a guy that works ( climbs ) alone and drive this ragged ass Tacoma around here. Takes him about a week to do one tree. He has one of them little 25 hp Vermeer chippers and a tarp To cover the bed of the Toyota he chips into. He even has a 5x8 non dumping trailer for the logs. So if that's the way you do it have fun , i prefer to have a litter more production in a day. You do know that production = more money. At least you get to spend some Quality time with your groundie.

Nope no fight, I've learned alot from lurking here and am thankful (and occasionally amused)….You're both right. Although Jeff is more right. Well…Come to think of it…Old oak is pretty much on the nose too…..I don't own a 25HP vermeer but I rented one today and it was perfect for what I was doing….I have a bad ass single axle 6 X 10 landscape trailer but am not really into "logs"….Like I said no fight….I just think there are aspects of CTC&C that don't require big everything….

Well maybe it's not a place where guys will suck your ******* and basically lie to ya or talk **** behind your back ... Cause god knows there are plenty other forums for that . Hard love is still love whether it tastes bitter or not . Just saying

Latest posts

Back