What's on your bench today? 9/8/11

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TK

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Just has this one walk into the shop a little while ago. Needs a little TLC.....

6128459012_f2cc2b4d0d_z.jpg

6127913339_97768acc1f_z.jpg

6128489164_3b225fd8af_z.jpg

6127959619_c5d75ef204_z.jpg

6127983585_b58b5c6eb5_z.jpg

6127986537_ea8c1ebd92_z.jpg

Anyone think having the high speed jet backed out 1/4 turn might cause a problem like this???

I have one of my PP330's apart right now. I am in the process of making it a super 380. I have the P&C on it, I need to put the hda-137 carb and the 3 shoe clutch on it and it will be ready to fire up.

One slightly used Ported 044BB P&C ,and one OEM Ported cylinder with a new meteor piston already fitted to saw,vac tested,and 1/2 a tank Guzzo through it:D :D:D

A 281 almost completed. Needs a clutch cover and a carb kit. Also maybe more parts that I didnt know that it needs, but it runs without them :D
Put the dawgs and clutch cover on the 394. Gotta get the muffler welded up.
350 for a friend.

Thats all for now :)

a bunch of clamshells 2 ms290s 1 is mine and just needs rings and 1 my nephews it was straight gassed and needs a new meteor piston. and last a 029super that has bad carbon scoring, ohhh and if i get time a ms440 with a erratic idle thinking a carb kit and fuel lines:msp_wink:

Just give my Husky 575xp a cleaning after using it on a job and firewood cutting this past weekend.
Working on a well used Husky 365 Special that won't keep running. Changed it's coil to no advail. Replaced the inpulse line too!
Got a box together for PB with the remains of a 2165.

A Homelite VI-123 I'm getting ready to sell. I'm not even fixing it, just putting the old project back together. My life has little room for extra saws now, unfortunately.

I guess you can say I "made the mistake" of buying a saw this week that needs nothing. Bench is empty. Need a broken saw! :bang::bang:

Muff Modding a T435.

This has my attention, I thought they sounded pretty badass to begin with :msp_thumbup: A nice, oldskool kinda sound to it. Must have pics and video of this when it's done :rock:

Just give my Husky 575xp a cleaning after using it on a job and firewood cutting this past weekend.
Working on a well used Husky 365 Special that won't keep running. Changed it's coil to no advail. Replaced the inpulse line too!
Got a box together for PB with the remains of a 2165.

If you need help I do work for beer.

Since moving to Kentucky...

A) I have no bench
B) I have no saws with me
C) I have far too much time to spend here

Going back to Virginia tomorrow for a few days. Never know what might turn up in my travels.

Finishing up paint on a 064. Waiting on parts for a 029 super. And working on taking a old mac apart that i am not sure what it is still working on that all decals are off. It has a bow on it so that is y i am fixing has spark thats about as much as i know.

This has my attention, I thought they sounded pretty badass to begin with :msp_thumbup: A nice, oldskool kinda sound to it. Must have pics and video of this when it's done :rock:

Will get some pics up tom, muffler is pretty chincy. Just got it apart before dark. Will continue tom.

Latest posts

Back