Whats your largest........

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am not sure but I think the 361 should come with the large spline clutch drum. The only way to get a .325 sprocket on a large spline drum is a 9 pin. I'd definitely run a 7 pin 3/8 on the 361, same as your 6400.

Whatcha need another 60cc saw for? I thought you wanted a 200T?

Hope to get the 361 for my birthday and I'll buy the 200T. I want both:greenchainsaw:

You're gonna have to buy a chip truck and chipper so you can hire me to handle your aerial work, that way you can have a reason for all the saws.
:clap:

Skwerl you are absolutely correct on the large spline drive of the 361, it will only take a 7t and 8t 3/8 and a 9t for the .325. The 3/8 comes standard. I had difficulty locating a 9t for mine; but, I had Big Dave modify my 361 for woods work and wanted to use a short bar and square chisel chain on it. Its a great limbing saw and handles some other stuff too. My second 361 will be running a longer bar, the 7t sprocket and 3/8 chain. I anticipate giving both of them a lot of use.

I changed my Husky 350 to 3/8" I use sq. chisel w/20" bar, It does ok but it's nothing to write home about.
Come to think of it, it wasn't anything to write home about with .325.

Andy

Latest posts

Back