When the wood comes it comes!! Great deal worked out with my tree guy..

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gtu160

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
I just posted about the cherry and this year was in the dumps for getting any kind of wood. I ended up paying 250 for about 3 cords to fill the shed this year.
Now the last 2 weeks I plan on just sleeping and doing nothing. Well my tree guy calls last Sat and we work out a really good deal for the both of us. I pay him gas money and come and load his dump truck on job site for the wood. Last week I worked for three hours and 60 bucks got me a dump truck full. Now he just called me again wanting me to work Sat for about 2 dump truck loads. I need about four for the winter, so if he's been getting busy I might have to look at selling some surplus wood. How's cherry for burning? Got some ash, but I don't like it to much, last year I blew 3 relief valves burning some. Well so much for getting caught up on some sleep. I go to not finding anything to getting slammed. Also on top of things I'm only home Sat and Sun.

Latest posts

Back