Where do we (you/I) go from here?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Move to my area, no professionals here. I been out of business for two years because of a heart attack and my phone is still ringing. Great opportunity for someone here but not a hack, we got plenty of those now.

Wife is a nurse has a masters in Healthcare. We started a Home health care business that does nursing OT PT ST , all skilled care services before I had the heart attack (well around the same time but a little before). We havent done the aid or sitter service very much as it seems people you can hire to do that are the wives or girl friends of the guys I worked in tree biz .I'm not putting everyone who does this down as my mom is in her 70's and is still woorking as an aide. Dont know why she doesnt retire and just DRAW A CHECK .We are able to hire people now who arent dope heads or drunks ,come in on time, dont miss mondays,have a drivers license, have a car, dont have to miss work eveyother day for some bs with social services, they are not asking for money before they ever do any work, we can leave them at thier job and know it will be done CORRECT, we even bought new vehicles for them and OMG they keep them clean!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I miss tree work but I dont miss working with fools.

Latest posts

Back