Where has the 372 Vermeer gone?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kiwidiesel

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
I was looking for the specs for the 372 Stump grinder and found they have disappeared off the Vermeer website.
Are they that ashamed of it or has it gone out of production.
Maybe a new machine is on the way, but i thought they would keep something available until it arrived.
Anyone heard anything?

The 372 is indeed discontinued.
Rumors say, there will be a new larger/midsized wheeled machine near the end of this year.

The specs of the 372 are somewhat boring, same sweep arc, grinding depth and hight as a 292 but heavier, longer, higher and twice the torque.

I just wonder if they ran into engine supply problems with that machine. A lot of manufacturers are having trouble getting the tier 4 compliant engines, they now have to use.

I was just talking to a friend looking for an injector for a 352. He can't find one. Vermeer said the engines are obsolete and parts are not available anymore.
They offered him $1500 trade in value on a new unit or they can put a 35 hp gas engine on it for $9,500. That for a 35hp BS?!?!?
That is such crap. Its the om's responsibility to use engines that will be serviceable into the future.

I was just talking to a friend looking for an injector for a 352. He can't find one. Vermeer said the engines are obsolete and parts are not available anymore.
They offered him $1500 trade in value on a new unit or they can put a 35 hp gas engine on it for $9,500. That for a 35hp BS?!?!?
That is such crap. Its the om's responsibility to use engines that will be serviceable into the future.
There are dozens of these engines lying around broken.
Check all the posts on Arborist site and contact the people involved. Someone will have spares.

How many years are they responsible to offer parts by law?

Latest posts

Back