Which Alaskan do I have

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chrispy6822

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I have a 5 year old Alaskan sawmill MK-II C3 (the top model with the oiler) and have become confused as to which size it is (label is missing).

In between the supports of the mill there is 34" of space the entire bar measures right around 54". So which model would that be, the 36" the 48" or the 56"? Looking at Granberg site is no help.

Before I get flamed as to why does it matter; I am selling it and want to make sure I represent it correctly.

Thanks.

I have a 5 year old Alaskan sawmill MK-II C3 (the top model with the oiler) and have become confused as to which size it is (label is missing).

In between the supports of the mill there is 34" of space the entire bar measures right around 54". So which model would that be, the 36" the 48" or the 56"? Looking at Granberg site is no help.

Before I get flamed as to why does it matter; I am selling it and want to make sure I represent it correctly.

Thanks.

All of the Mk-II and or Mk-III models look alike. It's the length of the rails that decide what model it is. If you have 34" inches it's probably a 36" mill. Just measure the two rails that the "supports or ends slide on. That's the size of your mill.:cheers:

Ok thanks to both of you. I think that clears a lot up for me. Wish Granberg had a better website.

Latest posts

Back