which owb to buy

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
royal crown woodstoves

bought a crown royal stove 6 years ago. having trouble with it rusting out. talked to the dealer i bought it from but he doesnt want to do anything about it. it comes with a 20 year warr. im trying to find the manufactor of the unit but all leads send me back to were i bought it .does anyone know how or were i can get ahold of the maker? crown royal any info would really be helpfull . thanks

bought a crown royal stove 6 years ago. having trouble with it rusting out. talked to the dealer i bought it from but he doesnt want to do anything about it. it comes with a 20 year warr. im trying to find the manufactor of the unit but all leads send me back to were i bought it .does anyone know how or were i can get ahold of the maker? crown royal any info would really be helpfull . thanks

Dealer is responsible for it, do you drain it in the summer?. scrap it out and get a tarm after you get some answers from the dealer don't let him turn you away on that warranty.

Back