Who is Bogarting the Leveraxe?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"You talking to me"

I gave my weekender address. Going up tomorrow. I'll post. It'll be under way as soon as I get done with this.:laugh:

logpile-1.jpg

what?

Has this 272 dollar axe gotten lost in shipping? I just hope it was insured.. Only cost me a few bucks to insure it when I shipped it to Computeruser via US postage service/.

Mr. Firewood's last post was the one above dated 7- 18- 07. Exit stage left or is he on vacation in some remote area of the globe. I checked the pm I sent him with my address, it is the correct address. Does anybody know this guy or know of someone who might know him? I am not a regular on the firewood forum so he's a newbe to me. Let's get together on this one guys. Let's get some post up on the subject. Mr. Firewood says it was in the mail, DHL, so lets assume they are holding hostage as a weapon of mass destruction. If we could just get some more info on the delivery we should be able to find it.

I am sorry

Sorry, I may have implied that Mr. Firewood had ill intentions for the leveraxe. It is here and looking good. Can't wait to get out and try it in the morning.

Great news

Now get out there and wear some of that pretty red paint off the head of that axe.

Mr. Firewood's last post was the one above dated 7- 18- 07. Exit stage left or is he on vacation in some remote area of the globe. I checked the pm I sent him with my address, it is the correct address. Does anybody know this guy or know of someone who might know him? I am not a regular on the firewood forum so he's a newbe to me. Let's get together on this one guys. Let's get some post up on the subject. Mr. Firewood says it was in the mail, DHL, so lets assume they are holding hostage as a weapon of mass destruction. If we could just get some more info on the delivery we should be able to find it.

He, Mr.Firewood, pulled the same thing on me when I paid him for a saw, never seen the saw and he has dissapeared. Any help from you guys would be nice. Thanks,
Mark

Latest posts

Back