Who Is This Man?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HELSEL said:
That would be John Lambert.Heck of a good logger good saw builder and a good friend. He is the only guy I know that will post it all . He is not afraid to post a picture of smashed saw or tractor.He is not like you and I when we do something wrong this is the last place that will see it or hear about it. When he builds a saw he will go step by step and post pictures of it all. Just a good guy that is a lot of fun.
Rick

I don't even know him and I like him already!

Sorry about that there fellas, the picture was overexposed.
I don't really know where that picture came from, but I think it was photosheeped.:blob2:
John

HELSEL said:
That would be John Lambert.Heck of a good logger good saw builder and a good friend. He is the only guy I know that will post it all . He is not afraid to post a picture of smashed saw or tractor.He is not like you and I when we do something wrong this is the last place that will see it or hear about it. When he builds a saw he will go step by step and post pictures of it all. Just a good guy that is a lot of fun. :biggrinbounce2:

Rick
Thanks Rick, when I kick the bucket I hope they say as good of words as you have just said.
Big Respect,
John Lambert

Back