Who needs a cheap 70 to cut firewood?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zogger

Tree Freak
Reaction score
74cc poulan, a nice one, just went up in the classifieds for cheap bucks. I already have one exactly like it or I would have jumped on it. 100% old school pro saw muscle, light, too, only 13 lbs and change.

Not mine, just sayin'..got to be someone here needs to bump up from a smaller saw.

74cc poulan, a nice one, just went up in the classifieds for cheap bucks. I already have one exactly like it or I would have jumped on it. 100% old school pro saw muscle, light, too, only 13 lbs and change.

Not mine, just sayin'..got to be someone here needs to bump up from a smaller saw.

One man's cheap bucks is another's... Can you quantify what cheap means to you for this saw?

BTW, it may not be your's, but do you know the owner? Curious if you have any personal knowledge of the saw and it's history...

One man's cheap bucks is another's... Can you quantify what cheap means to you for this saw?

BTW, it may not be your's, but do you know the owner? Curious if you have any personal knowledge of the saw and it's history...

..No, just saw the ad, that's all. I own a 245a as well, very nice saws. Handle well, good power, etc. As to "cheap" it is significantly lower in the ad price over say your typical good runner stihl or husky in the 70cc class. No, it is not a modern saw, but for what they are, and the lightweight, they are nice. I have used mine a lot.

I just mentioned it as someone here, on a tight low budget, might have been in need of a larger firewood saw (over what they might have now), and maybe not familiar with that model.

After having run mine, I would not sell mine at the ads asking price, that's why I said cheap, and if you can find a decent runner less than that elsewhere, it is even a better deal, IMO..

Latest posts

Back