Who wanted the tree seeds?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zogger

Tree Freak
Reaction score
Sorry, forgot the screen name, a member here wanted some eastern tree seeds to try out, so I have been pocketing some when I remember. Someone way out west. Grabbed a mailer box from the post office the other day, ready to go out! I have some oak acorns, mostly white I think, pecans, hickory nuts, two kinds, shagbark and..whatever..., and some black walnuts. All good to good enough firewood and dandy wild critter (or human) chow.

Gentlemen,

Yes I want some seeds so I can try to grow some of your trees there.
Let me know what you want for shipping.

Zogger/ white spider would love to try some of your usa seeds. If you would like to send them to the west coast of Scotland happy to pay shipping. Not sure what customs would say though. Have just got my own small land, been neglected by last owner, looks like a life project to me and of course free heat all the way.

Have acorns growing from sherwood Forrest from last years Collection and a few others from all over, to restock, but sounds like a great idea to have some from further afield. Have mainly ash, beech and some oak. But all are being over run with sycamore, well until now and me and the family start to care for our land.

Zogger/ white spider would love to try some of your usa seeds. If you would like to send them to the west coast of Scotland happy to pay shipping. Not sure what customs would say though. Have just got my own small land, been neglected by last owner, looks like a life project to me and of course free heat all the way.

Have acorns growing from sherwood Forrest from last years Collection and a few others from all over, to restock, but sounds like a great idea to have some from further afield. Have mainly ash, beech and some oak. But all are being over run with sycamore, well until now and me and the family start to care for our land.

I'll have cat face's going out tomorrow, I'll collect some more for you.

Back