Whoops!! Saw vs. Chipper

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Put it up on ebay as a parts saw, someone will buy it and pay more than you think, Glad no one got hurt, I am assuming the boss made clear that you are supposed to check the feed wheels before starting the chipper?

Dadatwins said:
I am assuming the boss made clear that you are supposed to check the feed wheels before starting the chipper?

Along with that, how about making it clear that nothing EVER goes on the chute of the chipper unless it's intended to go THROUGH the chipper?

Using that area as a temporary storage area is asking for this to happen sooner or later.

On another note, where are the Stihl fans claiming that a Stihl would have come through in running condition? :D

All I can say is glad that wasn't a stihl saw. No big loss a guys. Lol that truely sucks though key is no one got hurt and no other property was damaged.

BlueRidgeMark said:
Where are the Stihl fans claiming that a Stihl would have come through in running condition? :D

Here is one right here!!! LOL

DanManofStihl said:
All I can say is glad that wasn't a stihl saw. No big loss a guys. Lol that truely sucks though key is no one got hurt and no other property was damaged.

Your second statement..........sucks though key is no one got hurt and no other property was damaged..........is the most important!

NeTree said:
Wonder what glass would do to a chipper....
Considering glass isnt as hard, or as strong as steel, I think the chipper would eat it like plastic. I aint about to try it though.

I definately think seeing the saw go through the chipper would be one of the coolest things I've ever seen.

imagine telling your crew that one, "I'd love to rip somebody a new a-hole, but thats the coolest thing I've ever seen, lets go get lunch." :laugh:

That wouldn't be the coolest thing I'd ever seen.........I'd be upset.........I once saw to spider monkeys fight to the death over who got to screw the football...........that was pretty cool.:)

BlueRidgeMark said:
On another note, where are the Stihl fans claiming that a Stihl would have come through in running condition? :D

Oh no -not running condition-just that it would come out about as good as wehen it went in....

The only problem with Dolmars?.... They cut so fast that you don't get in much running time.;)

warranty

Newfie said:
I wonder if that's covered under warranty?:dizzy:
you got to be in tight but you would be surprised what magic some shops will get done

Latest posts

Back