Who's chainsaw collection is up for sale on Ebay??

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

weimedog

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Person is in Ohio..has a large and complete chainsaw collection. Lots of good Homelite stuff! Wish I had the cash to go after that one! I can only Hope the person is OK and this isn't a result of problems.

I ran across that listing yesterday.

That's quite a collection of saws (just think what your wife would say :rolleyes: ). Certainly hope that the sale isn't because of someones misfortune.

Auction ended with a price of $3651.50. Someone named "powercrazey" was high bidder. Looked like a great collection with several nice Homelites that I'd love.

Dan

i called the guy and he and he would have taken 3,000.00 cash for every thing and his reason for selling he is collecting banjos know....
thanks
erik king

$ 3000.00 This guy gave away those saws as it was. When the auction ended it was what 35-36 hundred for all of them. I did the math for all the saws after the auction it came out to something like $56 bucks per saw, there was a lot of big saws in there too. Who ever the lucky guy was who got them sure got a deal.

Larry

auction

An old fella told me never be to proud of anything you buy at an auction as you already paid more than everyone else thought it was worth!!:jawdrop:

well, I suppose banjo collecting could be viewed as odd, but the same could be said for those of us who collect chainsaws.

mackie said:
thats a nice <a style='text-decoration: none; border-bottom: 3px double;' href="http://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=22&k=les%20paul" onmouseover="window.status='les paul'; return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;">les paul</a>, macdaddy, ive got a 76 model myself. sweet guitars

Thanks I have a 76 custom wine red with gold hardware

Lawn Masters said:
well, I suppose banjo collecting could be viewed as odd, but the same could be said for those of us who collect chainsaws.

Just pullin your chain, I only have one Banjo. Ive also got a gibson acustic Im in the process of fixing up.

RaisedByWolves said:
Just pullin your chain, I only have one Banjo. Ive also got a gibson acustic Im in the process of fixing up.

Be very, very careful what you try to pull on lawn masters. He likes that kinda thing :D

Back