Who's going to the Boonville Woodsmens Field Days - Boonville NY - Aug 19th-21st

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Anybody planning on going to Woodsmens Field Days this year?

We will be setup next to the Dolmar booth between chainsaw alley & the track infield. Going to bring Dolmar saws, along with a few Timberwolf Wood Splitters, along with Helmets, chaps, gloves, bars, chains, miracle wedges, pulp hooks, & more.

New this year we will have the Dolmar work jackets (Green with Orange Trim). I have had a lot of request for these and they are available now. Also will bring some common dolmar parts along for the 6400-7900 series along with some common parts for other models.

Dolmar is going to have a promotion on the Heavy Duty Air Filter Kit for the PS-6400 - PS7900 don't know the exact price right now but they will be about 1/2 price. This price is good at the show only. Can't sell them at the store or ship them out at this price.

Going to bring along some play saws as well. EHP7900's, Snelling PS-420, KMS-4 Wankel, 166 with the 72" Bar, and maybe a 166 with a smaller bar.

If anybody has a request for parts, bars, saws, splitters, post it on this thread and i'll see if I can have it at the show next weekend.

Steve

http://www.starwebhosting.net/woodsmen/

Last edited:
Here is the only picture I have of the jacket.

attachment.php

Latest posts

Back