Why is everything on here in Spanish? What did I screw up

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChainLightning

Vintage Saw Stalker
Reaction score
Ok since yesterday everything has been in spanish on here. Only what you guys write and what I write are in English. How do I get it back to english? I can't read any of the settings cause they are in spanish. IDK how it got like this. thanks

Thanks man! your a life savor. Have no clue how it got like that. I should have known that not taking Spanish class in high school was gonna come back and bite me :laugh:

Yeah, I have had to go to my settings a few times on here and switch back to English. Glad I'm not the only one.

Im still waiting to need algebra at some point.

If you ever do any electronics work, or even electrical, it can come in handy. If they would teach kids how algebra can be applied to a real world scenario, such as electronics, they could surely make it much more interesting and fun.

Algebra was the reason I lost my natural interest in maths, close to 40 years ago! :givebeer:

Mine too. I found long division and multiplication handy, even fractions. I use it quite a bit but never once have I used algebra or anything similar to it. Of course now a days the calculators do all the work :givebeer:

No se preocupe tanto de San Pablo. Relajarse y tener algunas cervezas.:cheers:

-Aaron

mcullochlogo_zps19134081.gif
Homelite-Old-Logo.png
Poulan-big.jpg

Originalmente publicado por barneyrb

Este hilo es casi tan divertido como bolsillos eliminados mi mono...

¡No sintonizar viejas sierras con un tacómetro!
Afine el lado H para que se burbles (cuatro movimientos) en WOT descargado y limpia sólo cuando está bajo carga. Cuando usted levanta la presión de corte, la sierra debe volver a trazar cuatro.

--Juan 3:16--

Last edited:
Algebra was the reason I lost my natural interest in maths, close to 40 years ago! :givebeer:

I enjoy it now much more than I did in school, now that I've learned how it can be applied. Exterior ballistics is another fun way to use it...

I enjoy it now much more than I did in school, now that I've learned how it can be applied. Exterior ballistics is another fun way to use it...

In the 60s there was a math teacher, Ma Burton.

Taught the math class that you had to pass if you only took 1 math class.

Algebra. What math majors took in 7th grade.

She started with compression ratio, then to odds in craps, finally odds in poker.

Knew what she was doing. Great lady.

Latest posts

Back