wi dnr,the blind leading the stupid...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought it was called Up Nort. No H.

We try to distinguish ourselves from the "Yuppers" (Upper Peninsula, Michigan) people who definitively say "Nort" whereas we 'try' to add the 'h'. :) :) :)

Of course, we also get a drink of water at a 'bubbler' and drink 'soda' (not a 'water fountain' nor 'pop').

At home I wash dishes in my 'sink' whereas my Aunt in western Wisconsin washes her dishes in her 'zink'. :)

It's all needlessly not really relative. :)

Shari

We all make mistakes. and yes it could have been a verbal error or a gramatical error. But the point is that our DNR is trying advise and remind us of our insect problem's we have in our state. The emerald ash borrer has been detremental to all area's of the wood industry in our state. Including the multpul paper/pulp mills and the numerous homeowners that heat with wood. The DNR has taken actions to preserve the future of the wildlife and nateral resources. We dont always agree or understand why they do what they do, but they have gone to schooling and that's why we pay them the big bucks. I support them on almost everything for what they do.

BTW, I have 2 family members in the WDNR

Latest posts

Back