"wicked work saw" ported cylinder exchange program

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i have a couple of cylinders in route to be exchanged. only 8 more slots left to get the $50 off,better hurry. any one else needing a shirt can pm me also.

You going to have some triple fat shirts made for us larger fellers?

I've been shipping everything USPS here lately and printing the label at home. Depending on what size box you can save 20%. Ups is an hour round trip and fedex is even farther than that. I try not to use UPS since they won't ship a rifle from the store. You have to go to the service center.

Best of luck to you, Terry! It is going to be tuff for me to wait till June for the GTG and GO. I like the Jonsered foray. We haven' had a real Jonsered dealer in these parts since Richesins in Sweetwater closed.

Best of luck to you, Terry! It is going to be tuff for me to wait till June for the GTG and GO. I like the Jonsered foray. We haven' had a real Jonsered dealer in these parts since Richesins in Sweetwater closed.

:jawdrop: :msp_confused: Did somebody say Johnsered? Pls feel me in someone.

according to my distributer theres no dealers in knoxville and the closest one to me is byrdstown

So are we gonna be getting one? All my Johnnies have been bought 2nd hand, would like to see a dealer here.

you wont need a dealer in knoxville as long as im around.:msp_thumbsup: im only a phone call away from a sale on whatever you may need .

once my dealership is all offical and the paper worked done ,i will get a new shirt design to cover the sexy red head saw. im thinking a 2171 across the front of it with "wicked work saw" on the bar.

once my dealership is all offical and the paper worked done ,i will get a new shirt design to cover the sexy red head saw. im thinking a 2171 across the front of it with "wicked work saw" on the bar.

I like red heads. I'm sure you know this, but there's no Jonsered dealers near the interstate highways from Chattanooga and Nashville to Johnson City. Are you going to be stocking product and parts, and provide maintenance/warranty service? If so, might be worth your while to set up a shop nearer to the populated areas.

Last edited:
i plan on stocking saws,parts,accesories,doing warranty work,and continuing to port saws. it takes all the irons you can find to stick in the fire these days to keep the the wolf at bay.

Last edited:
i plan on stocking saws,parts,accesories,doing warranty work,and continuing to port saws. it takes all the irons you can find to stick in the fire these days to keep the the wolf at bay.

It sure does. I'm donating plasma as many times a week as they'll let me.

It takes more cheap wine than you'd think to make a liter of plasma.

Helps when you have an identical twin........

Not always.

220px-Theodore_Kaczynski.jpg

Latest posts

Back