Wifey was sure mad this morning....

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loadthestove

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Last nite about 9.30 wife told me she was going to turn in early as she had a hectic day facing her (accountant).So off to be she goes.I tell her I will be up in a little while after I load the stove for overnight.
I fell asleep on the couch, and didnt reload,woke up this morning about 6 am to a 58 degree house.I turned both units on but house was not very warm when they took their morning showers.
She hasnt made it in from work yet but hopefully I wont have to sleep on couch again tonite...

Last nite about 9.30 wife told me she was going to turn in early as she had a hectic day facing her (accountant).So off to be she goes.I tell her I will be up in a little while after I load the stove for overnight.
I fell asleep on the couch, and didnt reload,woke up this morning about 6 am to a 58 degree house.I turned both units on but house was not very warm when they took their morning showers.
She hasnt made it in from work yet but hopefully I wont have to sleep on couch again tonite...

Ouch.... I know how that goes... except I don't normally fall asleep on the couch... I just don't wake up to reload occasionally. My wife doesn't mind it too much though unless it's a weekend. Weekdays I get up over an hour before her and have the stove going bull blast by the time she is up.

HAHAHA!!!! I've done that 100 times!!!!! Except i have this weird internal 3:00 am alarm clock so everything is ripping again by 6:00.....:)

Latest posts

Back