Wigglesworth Charity Drive

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hes anyone heard from atpchas? He's yet to contact Copsey.

Shocked is what I am - stunned, amazed, dumbfounded, staggered - you name it. I have never, I mean NEVER, won anything in a raffle. Sorry to be late in acknowledging the prize, I've been spending a lot of time removing brush to keep the CDF happy as the fire season approaches, and if they're happy, I'm happy.

Charlie

Shocked is what I am - stunned, amazed, dumbfounded, staggered - you name it. I have never, I mean NEVER, won anything in a raffle. Sorry to be late in acknowledging the prize, I've been spending a lot of time removing brush to keep the CDF happy as the fire season approaches, and if they're happy, I'm happy.

Charlie

Looking at your signature line it seems you have some good contenders to have copsey mod for you. Which one are you thinking of doing? He did a real nice job on my 460 last Christmas (thanks again.)

All the packages are headed out today. The saw, 25" bar, chains, and original plastic cover sare in one box, and the 28"bar in another, both headed to Canada via USPS Priority International. That's the best way to ship internationally. The 32" B&C are going out via UPS Ground.

I hope Randy posts pics of that project.

I've never ported a 090. I have been inside a couple though........I will be posting a thread of the project and asking for advice/pointers/tips from anyone who has experience with porting these saws for as a work saw. :msp_thumbup:

I'd say the chances of Randy not starting a thread on a saw he meets are between slim and none. :hmm3grin2orange:

You are finally starting to catch on. Took ya long enough though. :msp_mellow:

Looking at your signature line it seems you have some good contenders to have copsey mod for you. Which one are you thinking of doing? He did a real nice job on my 460 last Christmas (thanks again.)

I've been debating that issue with myself. I was originally thinking MS361 or 036 Pro, but I'm now leaning toward the 460. If I go that route, I'd prefer to have Eric work on an oem cylinder rather than the NWP that's on it now.

All the packages are headed out today. The saw, 25" bar, chains, and original plastic cover sare in one box, and the 28"bar in another, both headed to Canada via USPS Priority International. That's the best way to ship internationally. The 32" B&C are going out via UPS Ground.

I want everyone to know that the saw and the separately shipped bar have both arrived safe and sound. Brad did an excellent job of of packing the saw and parts for shipment. The bar arrived on Tuesday and the saw on Friday. I will get some picts up by this evening if all goes well for me today.

Picts as promised, just put it together for this set of picts, have not run it yet,

California%25202nd%2520trip%2520001.jpg

California%25202nd%2520trip%2520002.jpg

California%25202nd%2520trip%2520003.jpg

California%25202nd%2520trip%2520004.jpg

California%25202nd%2520trip%2520008.jpg

Sharp looking paint job. Think if it were me, before serious use, I'd throw on some other covers and a differant bar and save the fancy paint. Likely someday the ms460 will be a collectors piece and you'd have a unique version.
Great job contributers ! Great job Brad Snelling getting this going and a very good mission accomplished, very, very well done. You all have my thanks as well. Its a blessing to see the strength of people coming together and help when others are less fortunate. God is good or he would not of put this in your hearts.
I haven't been browsing the forum much lately, looks like I been missing out on some other drives from a quick gander. I''ll aim to get with them soon.

Sharp looking paint job. Think if it were me, before serious use, I'd throw on some other covers and a differant bar and save the fancy paint. Likely someday the ms460 will be a collectors piece and you'd have a unique version.
Great job contributers ! Great job Brad Snelling getting this going and a very good mission accomplished, very, very well done. You all have my thanks as well. Its a blessing to see the strength of people coming together and help when others are less fortunate. God is good or he would not of put this in your hearts.
I haven't been browsing the forum much lately, looks like I been missing out on some other drives from a quick gander. I''ll aim to get with them soon.

That sharp looking paint will not see wood or use on a running saw as long as I have it here with me. The original plastics and a new non painted bar was sent with the saw so that it can be run without damaging those nicely painted parts. I agree wholly with the rest of your post.

Nice to see this thread came back to surface. I reference this charity from time to time, in how unbelievably generous, thoughtful, and down right good hearted the guys are here. Makes a person remember there is more than a screen name behind the computer... Might just be a guy behind the screen that would give you the shirt off his back, that you have never met.

Latest posts

Back